Blocknative enables users to take control of blockchain transactions with its reliable Web3 infrastructure. This infrastructure democratizes access to the mempool data and enables users to see into the future. Blocknative’s pre-chain transaction orchestration platform powers advanced trading strategies, improved web3 user experiences, and the construction of profitable blocks on Ethereum.
Founded in 2018, Blocknative is trusted by many forward-thinking projects including Curve, Lido, Ledger, MetaMask, Compound, Synthetix, Gitcoin, Polygon, and the Ethereum Foundation. We are a fully remote company, made up of 50 humans across 7 time-zones and 9 countries. Blocknative is backed by leading investors – including Blockchain Capital, Foundry Group, Rho, IOSG Ventures, Robot Ventures, Fenbushi Capital, HackVC, Industry Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, and others.
You’ll join our highly skilled engineering team and help us build world-class innovative products and services that create new capabilities in blockchain infrastructure. You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Manager to design, build and deploy new features.
- Be a key member of the technical team architecting and building Blocknative products and working with the entire organization
- Innovate on the Ethereum Merge protocol stack
- Demonstrated excellence in software engineering including exposure to distributed systems, scalability, and algorithms.
- Design, develop, and deploy new systems that enhance throughput, latency, availability, and security.
- Apply cutting-edge research and new developments to daily work.
- Develop company expertise in transaction detection, processing, notification and analytics for blockchains
- Work with the engineering team to support customer technical inquiries
- Work with the team to guide the company product roadmap
- Work with the team to guide the company development process
- Experience developing in Ethereum
- Experience and/or interest in post-Merge Ethereum
- Experience with execution clients: Geth, Nethermind, Besu, Erigon, etc
- Experience with Consensus Clients: Lighthouse, Prysm, etc
- Experience building smart contracts
- Experience using blockchain management tools
- Passion for Blockchain and Web3
- Experience in blockchain and/or decentralized architectures, consensus and/or cryptographic systems
- Ability to develop and design an algorithms
- Understanding of systems operations, backend development & cross-platform data management
We hope you apply!
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
– Application review
– Schedule a call with the recruitment team
– Schedule a call with the hiring manager
– Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
– Reference calls/ background checks
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.