What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
- Design, Implement and launch new versions of blockchain nodes and maintain them
- Work with the Research team to find optimized solutions and implement them
- Work on networking protocol, consensus systems, systems throughput optimizations, and scalability
- Building and evolving blockchain-based systems, proactively addressing security aspects of systems that are always online and always under attack
- 2+ years of experience working with backend systems and programming languages such as Go, Java, C++, Rust
- Good understanding of networking protocols and distributed network
- Passion for blockchain technology
- Bonus: 2+ years of experience working with Go, go-ethereum projects, or fork of it. Alternatively, any other blockchain client
- Bonus: Experience working with low-level database programming & systems optimization
- Bonus: Experience working with consensus protocols
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.