What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading blockchain development platform, offering scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchains for Web3. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to major scaling solutions including L2 (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid, stand-alone and enterprise chains, and data availability. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized applications hosted, 1.6B+ total transactions processed, 180M+ unique user addresses, and $7B+ in assets secured. Polygon is carbon neutral with the goal of leading the Web3 ecosystem in becoming carbon negative.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to designing, implementing and launching new versions of blockchain nodes and maintaining them
- Implement new features and deploy them on an ongoing basis
- Design and build blockchain components, consensus, tools for the Polygon ecosystem
- Collaborate with external teams and developers
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience working with backend systems in Go
- Good understanding of distributed systems and network protocols
- Experience with Ethereum, Bitcoin, or other blockchains is a plus
- Understanding and being able to reason about different scalability approaches, such as rollups and sidechains, knowledge of ZK rollups is a big plus.
- Experience of writing smart-contracts (using Solidity or Vyper) is a plus
The goal of the Polygon total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee
*Company matching 401k with 6% match
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance
$2,000 Employee Development Program
Unlimited PTO, with minimum required 10 days off annually for each employee
Book Allowance Program…$200 per year
Company issued laptop
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.