Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we’re looking for
- Design, develop, and maintain our blockchain infrastructure using Rust and/or Move programming languages.
- Implement and optimize Layer1 and Layer2 protocols to enhance the scalability and performance of our blockchain platform.
- Build decentralized and trustless systems that ensure the security and immutability of our blockchain platform.
- Collaborate with our core development team to identify and address performance bottlenecks and security vulnerabilities.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure the quality and maintainability of our codebase.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in blockchain technology and contribute to the continuous improvement of our platform.
- Contributors to open-source projects will be given high consideration
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 3+ years of strong proficiency in Rust and/or Move programming languages, with a deep understanding of their unique features and best practices
- Expertise in networking, consensus protocols, parallel execution, storage, and other fundamental blockchain concepts
- Experience in building decentralized and trustless systems, with a focus on scalability and performance optimization
- Knowledge of system-level performance tuning techniques, such as memory management and CPU utilization optimization
- Familiarity with blockchain security best practices and the ability to identify and address potential vulnerabilities in our codebase
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Contributor to open-source projects
- Pro-active communication and collaboration abilities with native-level proficiency in written and oral English
What’s In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter supraoracles.com.