This is a career-defining opportunity to deliver and level up in a cutting-edge Data Analytics team helping drive the sustainable growth of Chainlink Labs as we continue to successfully implement a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
The successful candidate will quickly become an expert in crypto and traditional financial data, merging these to deliver high-impact insights. You will be focused on understanding and improving the product unit economics, modeling gas cost based on historical and current gas consumption on-chain. It requires a good knowledge of the blockchains, and their gas fee structure, i.e. how much gas is used on each chain under various conditions. This role will be vital in scaling the finance processes, improving overall financial data quality, and informing decisions. You will be shaping the decision-making with stakeholders in Finance, GTM, and Product functions.
You will apply your advanced statistical knowledge to financial modeling and forecasting to improve financial metrics, optimize cost structure and positively impact product unit economics. In partnership with stakeholders, you will drive actionable insights and influence key decision-makers. You will play a strong role in shaping our strategy.
- Generate and propagate business-focused insights, accelerating Chainlink Labs move through the Data Analytics life cycle
- Conduct in-depth financial and on-chain crypto data analysis to identify trends and opportunities to optimize cost structure and product unit economics. Provide recommendations based on data insights to improve financial performance, product strategy, and GTM effectiveness
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to track key business financial metrics and KPIs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support the development of data-driven strategies and initiatives
- 5+ years of Analytics experience or equivalent field
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science, or a related field
- Working understanding of on-chain/blockchain data
- Strong analytical skills in data analysis tools such as SQL, R, or Python.
- Experience with BI tooling such as Power BI essential
- Deep understanding of statistics and data modeling
- Extreme ownership mindset, everything you deliver meets high standards
- You’re comfortable working in a high pace, nimble environment
- Experience with open-source or commercial optimization tools: CPLEX, GUROBI
- Background in tradfi, defi, computational finance
- Experience with crypto data modeling and analytics
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.