We are looking for talented software engineers capable of handling complex algorithms and data structures. If you enjoy solving challenging technical problems and want to scale blockchain to billions of users, this is a perfect opportunity!
- Grasp complex technical topics such as Ethereum protocol changes (e.g. EIP-1599) as well as data structures non-specific to blockchains (e.g. Roaring Bitmaps).
- Implement new features in code (e.g. EIP-6780).
- Familiarize yourself with our testing and diagnostics tools.
- Use and enhance those tools to investigate and fix devnet and production issues.
- Attend calls with other blockchain core developers (e.g. Ethereum or Gnosis chain calls) if necessary.
- Persevere through a somewhat messy code base and ultimately simplify and improve it.
WHO YOU ARE
- Potential candidates should be talented software engineers capable of handling complex algorithms and data structures
Desirable, but not mandatory requirements:
- Computer Science/Maths education
- Solid track record as a programmer
- Blockchain (esp. Ethereum) knowledge
- Golang proficiency
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Erigon will provide you with help and guidance, as well as sufficient time to learn, so that you can effect complex code changes productively. At the same time, we expect you to be proactive with your tasks and work independently, asking colleagues for assistance when necessary. Ultimately, you should be able to deliver without being micro-managed.
- Flexible working hours. Virtually no mandatory team meetings.
- Flat hierarchy with zero bureaucracy. Erigon’s founders are software engineers.
- Opportunity to work on challenging programming, algorithmic, or cryptographic problems on the bleeding edge of what is technically possible.
Gnosis boasts an unparalleled track record of experimentation and building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. Today, as a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem. Safe, Cow Protocol, Conditional Tokens, Gnosis Auction, Zodiac, Agnostic Relay, and MEV Blocker are all products and protocols incubated by Gnosis.
In November 2021, the xDai and GnosisDAO communities voted to combine their vibrant ecosystems to create the Gnosis Chain, an EVM compatible, community owned network that prioritizes credible neutrality. Secured by over 125k validators around the world, Gnosis Chain ensures a secure and resilient infrastructure. Users and developers on Gnosis Chain can also take advantage of familiar tooling and trust-minimized bridges to the Ethereum mainnet. Gnosis Chain employs the same execution and consensus layer clients as Ethereum, ensuring seamless integration with all future EIPs.
Most recently, we launched Gnosis Pay, the first decentralized payment network allowing web3 developers to integrate with a range of traditional payment schemes including Visa. Gnosis Pay allows users to spend their digital assets anywhere Visa is accepted with the same quick, seamless transactions they expect from a traditional debit card.
Embrace the future of decentralized technology with Gnosis Chain, and join us as we continue to shape the next generation of web3 advancements. Together, we are building a decentralized ecosystem that empowers users and fosters global innovation.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter gnosis.jobs.personio.com.