At Mirror, our mission is to use web3 technology in order to reimagine the ways people publish, read and share writing online. We are a small, passionate team with a breadth of experience that has been building in web3 for years. Together, we aspire to build products that are beautiful and intuitive, without compromising on user sovereignty or decentralization.
Mirror is a web3-native publishing platform that powers a new writing ecosystem. Writers on Mirror don’t just publish, they build community and fund their writing by minting their work as Writing NFTs — collectible, minted versions of posts on Mirror. Readers on Mirror don’t just consume content, they collect it and discover new writers in each other’s collections. All of this happens within a tightly integrated web3 product that is centered around an intuitive editor that allows writers to incorporate smart contract-based economic blocks.
We’ve raised close to $14 million from investors that include a16z Crypto, Union Square Ventures, and Variant.
- Support product development by developing our backend API
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Comfortable with SQL databases
- Experience designing performant and well-tested GraphQL APIs
Nice to have
- Degree in computer science
- Frontend experience (React, React Native)
- Web3 experience
- No-SQL and Redis experience
- Experience with monitoring tools (Honeycomb, NewRelic, ElasticSearch, etc)
- $140,000 – $210,000 (based on experience)
Here are some of our benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with 80% of premiums paid by the company
- $3,000 work-from-home/remote office setup stipend
- $150/month home internet and cell phone reimbursement
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, with premiums paid by the company
- $50,000 life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, with premiums paid by company
- Flexible time off policy
- Three months’ paid baby bonding leave
- Remote-first teamwork with team and community members around the world
- Team offsites for periodic in-person collaborative strategy sessions
- Passionate, supportive team dedicated to learning and growing together in web3
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.