🏛️ The Company
Streamflow helps web3 organizations distribute tokens efficiently and effectively.
We leverage our token streaming protocol to provide a suite of tools every Solana organization can use to manage and stream tokens.
🤝 Why You Should Join Us
Streamflow is built on the Values (public) that we share publicly. We look to uphold these qualities in our day-to-day and look for these qualities in candidates who apply.
Our work culture is fast-moving, engaging, and ambitious. We passionately believe in the value that our protocol can unlock for the world and we’re looking to work with mission-driven people who are ready to jump on board with us, roll up their sleeves, and get stuck into it. We believe in selfless sharing of knowledge, transparency, and insight into all aspects of the business and personal initiative.
We are a remote-first, office-optional team that prioritizes high-quality written communication and the possibility of working asynchronously across timezones because we believe that the best talent exists on every corner of the earth.
We are developing quite literally on bleeding edge technology on the highest performant blockchain, Solana.
We offer above-market salaries and discuss specific figures early on in the hiring process.
🔭 We’re seeking
We’re looking for a full-time Back-end Engineer to improve and build our applications with a focus on API design and implementation, but also making sure our infrastructure works and is implemented with maintenance in mind.
- have 5+ years of professional experience working as a software engineer
- have hands-on experience with AWS or alternative cloud providers and their products for modern infrastructure management (Docker, orchestration services, CI/CD, Terraform)
- built production-ready servers before from the grounds up
- have a nose for smelling problems before they happen
…then we should talk. 🙂
It will be a perfect fit if you love:
- Learning (and do it fast)
- Going outside your comfort zone
- Doing what is best for the business
- Participating in the construction of processes and organizations from an early stage
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Very ambitious projects
🌟 Bonus points
- Have experience with Python API development (Django, flask, or related skills)
- Have a diverse set of skills and be ready to put them to use to build production-ready systems
- Love Linux, Cloud providers and their products
- Interested in building blockchain-related products
you’re very likely to succeed in this role.
- Design, develop and maintain server-side code and infrastructure using one of the server-side languages (Rust, Python, Go or JVM languages) and Cloud products
- Work with product to rapidly build experimental products, deploy them and track performance and gather feedback
- Take ownership of key pieces of Streamflow’s infrastructure and back-end code and steer them in the right direction
- Serve as the technical authority for a domain and tech stack best practices in API and Infrastructure
Examples of near-term responsibilities
Backend API infrastructure (maintenance + new development)Automatic token transfers Authentication User resources Dashboard support Internal analytics
CI/CD pipelines (including QA flow)
AWS provisioning CI integration – Terraform, CD
Salary is negotiable based on previous experience and crypto-native exposure.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter streamflow.notion.site.