Dispatch is looking for a driven, forward-thinking candidate to join our team as a Backend Engineer! You will solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems, bridging the constraints posed by web-scale applications and blockchain technology. As an engineer on the team, you will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution and shipping.
You have experience developing complex applications, systems, and have a solid understanding of technology fundamentals. You will demonstrate the composure and aptitude required to work effectively in a dynamic, high-pressure, and fast-paced startup environment.
This position is best suited for a highly collaborative, team-oriented individual who is passionate about innovation and making an impact in the technology and financial markets. Experience building systems and applications from the ground up is a plus, but a real passion for our mission of fairness and transparency is imperative.
- Self-starter – you can prioritize tasks and deliver on-time
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player with a strong interest in mentoring junior team members
- Strong communication skills – you will have to work with employees from across the organization
What you’ll do:
- Develop new features to meet critical product and business needs
- Build a scalable platform and new frameworks to solve novel problems, including architecture, microservices, testing and deployment
- Innovate a long-term vision for managing and scaling backend systems
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, product managers, designers, and senior leadership in executing product roadmap
- Write high quality, well tested code
- 5+ years of software development experience, preferably in financial services, or dealing with high reliability or security systems
- Experience in designing, building, scaling, and maintaining production services, and a strong understanding of how to develop a service-oriented architecture
- Prior experience working with growth assessments or A/B testing frameworks
- Experience working with Node, Python and Postgres
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers’ rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.solana.com.