About The Position
Who we are
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
About the role
The Ecosystem team is responsible for Sandbox’s collection launches (everything from The Doggies to Steve Aoki and People of Crypto), avatars, blockchain, DeFi and so much more.
We are looking for experienced Backend Engineers to help revolutionize the way we create, play, and share gameplay in our blockchain decentralized metaverse.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Design and develop API’s (for Web, Mobile and PC clients).
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Integrate and consume other services/API’s.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and for internal use.
What we are looking for
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases (preferably MySQL and Redis).
- Version control with Git.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience in AWS & Docker.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.sandbox.game.