Tally (tally.xyz) is hiring for a remote backend engineering role in the Americas time zone. We are a small team with a big goal: reinventing the way people share control over internet protocols.
Our tools help run blockchain protocols like Arbitrum, Uniswap, and ENS on the Ethereum blockchain. Tally is a product- and engineering-driven startup. We obsess about improving the user experience. To get there, we need to deeply understand the power and limitations of blockchain tech today, and where it’s going over the next few years.
We have a culture of teaching and learning from each other. We welcome and value contributions to code, product and process from all members of our team.
Our team is fully remote. We’re based up and down the Americas from Buenos Aires to New York City. Instead of having offices, we work remotely and regularly travel to meet up in-person. We do both team retreats and go to big crypto conferences to meet other people in the space and to keep up with all the cool stuff people are doing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building a data pipeline in Go
- Building and scaling a GraphQL API in Go
- Deploying those services to Kubernetes clusters in GCP
- Communicating about requirements and engineering tradeoffs to other members of the team
- Helping product and design properly scope stories and understand engineering costs
- Continuously improving internal processes, both API tooling and – more importantly – human processes
- Reviewing and providing feedback on code written by your colleagues
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with backend web, API or data pipeline development
- Ability to own, build and operate key backend services
- Strong written communicator
- Gracious teacher
- Enthusiastic learner
Nice to have:
- Experience with Go
- Startup experience
- Experience with EVM indexing patterns like RPC calls and event logs
- Familiarity with blockchain concepts like transactions, mining and smart contracts
- If you aren’t familiar with this stuff, we’d love to teach you!
- Fully remote company
- In the US, 401k match and healthcare insurance
- Equity/stock options
- Generous and flexible PTO policy
- Learning budget for books and online classes
- Home office budget
To apply, send us a short note about your interest in Tally and a resume!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter hirevise.com.