Founded in 2018, Blocknative provides Web3 transaction orchestration infrastructure for the Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis Chain, Fantom, BNB Chain, and Bitcoin ecosystems. Blocknative solutions are deployed by hundreds of Web3 builders and traders to enable dynamic user experiences and power real-time decisions via pre-chain data and insights.
At Blocknative, you’ll be designing tools used by some of the top blockchain projects. We’re excited to have you join our international team to help build foundational blockchain infrastructure.
You’ll join our highly skilled engineering team and help us build world-class innovative products and services that create new capabilities in blockchain infrastructure. You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Manager to design, build and deploy new features.
- Be a key member of the technical team architecting and building Blocknative products and working with the entire organization to further the objectives of the company
- Develop company expertise in transaction detection, processing, notification and analytics for blockchains
- Design, implement and test backend transaction notification systems and related data pipelines
- Work with the engineering team to support customer technical inquiries
- Contribute to documentation and related assets to assist customers using company products
- Learn new technologies and techniques to help the company innovate in products and product development
- Work with the team to guide the company product roadmap
- Work with the team to guide the company development process
- Demonstrate and inspire a strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity, quality, and professionalism
- Ethereum and/or Bitcoin — proficient with the core concepts in the space
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- NodeJS and asynchronous programming techniques
- Stream processing pipelines and tools, such as Redis, Kafka, fluentd
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships across the team — from individual contributors to the CEO
* We prioritize people above all else. If you think you’d add to the depth and diversity of our team but don’t fit these qualifications exactly, we want you to apply!
We hope you apply!
We are also open to exploring contract opportunities as we get to know each other.
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
– Application review
– Schedule a call with the recruitment team
– Schedule a call with the hiring manager
– Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
– Reference calls/ background checks
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.