Emperia is an immersive commerce platform on a mission to reimagine the ecommerce space by enabling retailers to boost their online channels through virtual stores. Operating at the intersection of web2 and web3, Emperia’s technology enables brands and retailers to build, manage and track their virtual experiences. Having just raised $10m at Series A, we are looking to build a new technology frontier of ecommerce through highly differentiated virtual experiences which extend brands’ physical retail experience into the digital world, adding a layer of interactivity and personalization. Emperia simplifies your omnichannel efforts, creating a metaverse retail store, so your loyal shoppers can find you wherever, whenever they are, in an exciting, yet familiar space that engages them, tells your story and ultimately generates sales. With clients including Bloomingdales, Dior, Harrods and many more, this is just the beginning for us. Now expanding into the US and other geographies, we’re bringing a whole new meaning to virtual reality within retail we are bringing a whole new meaning to virtual reality within retail.
- Creativity – creative solutions are the key driver to product quality & company growth
- Making an impact – Prioritize activities that make the biggest impact on our customers.
- Drive – Passionate about what we do and see no obstacles in our way.
- Individual accountability – We are a team, but take full accountability for our own actions to drive ourselves, the team, and the company forward.
- Continuous learning – Learn new skills, invent new methods and approaches, and become better at what we do day by day.
We are seeking a talented Tech Lead to manage and own internal tools and their features as part of our Infrastructure growth roadmap. You will be working on various technology frontiers, such as 3D technology with Unreal Engine 5, automation technology and back-end with python, front-end technology with React, and data tracking with various analytics platforms.
If you are looking for a position where you can make an impact, grow with the team, experience working with cross-cultural teams and be the leader of the industry, this position is right for you!
- Writing progress reports and delivering reports to the relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Assisting the team with technical problems, reviewing pull requests and facilitating implementation through technical sessions.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Working with engineers, designers and other stakeholders on functionality of internal tooling.
- Keeping up with the latest technology trends, best practices and new frameworks, proposing and discussing improvements to the rest of the team.
You should have experience in:
- Working with 3D technology and popular game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
- Maintaining and developing back-end infrastructure and working with servers.
- Front-end technologies and developing with React and UI frameworks.
- Automation and CI/CD pipeline for systems.
- Understanding of the e-commerce eco-systems and the technology behind them.
- Managing partnership integrations, client requests and feedback from the internal team.
- Building a software development lifecycle together with the engineers, following agile principles.
- Project management, working with different stakeholders.
- Clear, technical written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to balance multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Analytics, reporting and data tracking.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter emperiavr.com.