As a smart contract auditor, you will be at the forefront of Web3, using a hacker mindset to identify vulnerabilities in target contracts of mainstream projects, from token contracts to full-fledged DeFi protocols. Come and join us in our mission of securing the blockchain!
This position is for candidates who already have a basic understanding of how blockchain works, know how to code smart contracts, and are aware of the main security caveats and how to identify them. To succeed as an Auditing Engineer II, you must demonstrate the ability to read and write code, have an understanding of common security vulnerabilities in smart contracts, and analyze architectural trade-offs.
This job is fully remote – work from anywhere in the world!
- Background in Computer Science or any related field such as Mathematics or Physics.
- Loves to find bugs in software systems and has a great eye for detail.
- Fluent in English communication, both written and spoken.
- Fluent in reading simple to medium complexity Solidity smart contracts.
- Understand the most common security pitfalls with Solidity smart contracts.
- Understand the basics of blockchain.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience with blockchain projects.
- Partial availability (2-6h) during EST work hours to allow for communication with the team.
- Perform code reviews/audits of blockchain projects in small teams of engineers.
- Interact with other team members to discuss the likelihood and impact of findings.
- Write and review audit reports before they are shared with the customer.
- Interact with customers to clarify technical requirements and to answer technical questions.
- Perform research on a new topic in the crypto space and provide internal “Lunch and Learn” (LnL) sessions. There is an option to also record and publish LnLs on YouTube or other social media platforms.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation package (commensurate to experience) + performance and referral bonuses.
- 100% remote and flexible working hours. Work from anywhere in the world.
- Generous paid time off, including maternity/paternity leave.
- Retirement/pension plan.
- Rent your own desk in a co-working space or work from anywhere at any time.
- Free gym membership or any virtual alternative of your choice.
- Learn about the hottest and newest products and trends in the crypto space before they appear on any news outlets.
- Join quarterly all-expenses-paid retreats in exotic/exclusive locations with the whole team.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.