Base is planning to bring a million developers and a billion users onchain. We need your help to make that happen.
As Associate Creative Director in Coinbase’s Creative Studio, you are at the forefront of the most dynamic space in creative marketing. The team operates at the intersection of onchain art, culture, community, technology, and finance. Reporting to the VP Creative your remit is to embrace every opportunity to build and foster the Base brand with its core community of creatives and developers. You’ll be at the center of the action, both leading and solving proactive briefs and concepting reactive creative in real time with the community. In either case you’ll be hands-on with the work, prototyping your thinking in a work culture that embraces ideas and creativity over decks and consensus.
You’ll partner with internal creatives, strategists, creative producers, marketers, and operations leads to develop and deliver industry-leading creative that breaks through and connects deeply with its audience. And you will partner as a thought leader with the Base product leadership team to develop a truly cross-functional team that delivers creative at the speed of onchain. Your work will help artfully articulate the vision for the future crypto economy, and thoughtfully show how our products are differentiated from others in the space.
To do all of this you’ll need an onchain background, with experience designing and developing creative specifically for this space in a design-forward, principled, community-driven brand role.
Above all, you will lead by example by making the most of every opportunity to develop breakthrough creative that demonstrates the passion and potential that is being built onchain, and you’ll share your knowledge with our growing in-house Creative Studio, helping bolster the skills of creatives from diverse brand backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing
- Foster and grow the Base brand through creative work that is timely, breakthrough, and conceptually excellent.
- Leverage prior onchain community experiences to encourage new creatives and developers to build on Base.
- Partner deeply with product leadership to design a creative workflow that is nimble and proactive in nature.
- Mentor developing talent, set a high bar for creative excellence, contribute to an onchain creative culture that people want to join.
- Jump on every opportunity to refine, evolve, and grow the Base brand.
What we look for
- 8+ years experience as a creative practitioner, preferably as a designer in a high functioning, creatively excellent team environment.
- 2+ years recent experience in onchain environments, and the ability to authentically engage with the developer and creative audiences that we’re building products for.
- A strategic point of view matched with proven hands-on creative craft.
- An onchain native, social-forward approach to brand building with a clear point of view on how to reach the next generation of creatives and builders.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required. For US applicants only, by submitting your application you are agreeing to arbitration of disputes as outlined here.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.