Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our PMO Lead is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to help coordinate cross-group collaboration across a variety of projects.
- Project coordination and support to PMO Lead and C-Level leaders based in Europe
- Run & maintain cross-group/global collaboration (ways of working, processes, work streams)
- Facilitate meetings, manage KPI/OKR (Target vs Actual) tracking, action plans and deliverables
- Monitor existing collaboration projects to ensure timely execution & completion
- Consistently prepare project status reports
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in project coordination; crypto industry/payment/fintech experience will be a plus
- Must be highly motivated and organised, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and to work across multiple time zones
- Excellent computer skills, Google/Excel sheets, Google Meet/Calendar
- Result oriented, hardworking and value teamwork
- Business level fluency in English
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.binance.com.