POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data.
We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
LOVE YOUR WORK
Working at CoinMarketCap is fun and fast-paced. Our distributed team is full of talented, hardworking people from all walks of life who take initiative and drive innovation. We work in concert to bring about the world we believe in.
Here, you can feel the direct impact of your work, be hands-on across disciplines, and propose changes that get implemented.
BUILD YOUR GLOBAL CAREER
Be part of our dynamic team, wherever you are in the world! We will develop you – as a person and as a professional – in the way that fits you best.
Anywhere you choose to live, you can contribute to our continued rise as one of the top companies in crypto today. Grow our presence and tell the world about our mission and our team.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health and medical reimbursement plan (USA Only)
- Fully remote work
- Work whichever hours suit you
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Paid company retreats
- Mentorship and crypto training
- Speaking/Conference opportunities
This role will introduce a champion for the CMC API product. The API Product Expert will interface between customers and our product and engineering teams, acting as an advocate to prioritize features and bug fixes. The product expert should influence the development of our API, ensuring that it meets the needs of our clients. Additionally, the product expert will build and maintain a developer portal, adapting the content based on client feedback and frequently-asked questions. The candidate will also meet with clients via live sessions to assist with troubleshooting, product demos, and sales calls.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and courteous responses to clients with clear language
- Track bugs/issues and feature requests based on feedback
- Advocate for bug fixes and features with our product and engineering team
- Fully understand API capabilities and limitations
- Present live demos to prospective customers
- Create and maintain our API developer portal
- Handle billing issues and questions
- Create and process billing invoices
- Given that we are a worldwide team, this role may require occasional work on nights and weekends
- Bachelor of Science in IT, Computer Science, or similar field
- Native/Fluent English language skill is a MUST
- Excellent English communication and composition skills (written and verbal) – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurately written response
- Excellent customer service skills – communicate correctly and clearly with clients, maintaining focus on issues in a fast-paced environment, clearly understand and state the issues/needs clients present
- Ability to follow through with user issues to resolution
- Excellent documentational skills to communicate/report all issues to the appropriate teams/departments
- Experience in a support/helpdesk role for a SAAS product
- Able to write clearly and concisely, especially when communicating to ESL users
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and experience with APIs in general
- Has used JIRA and/or other ticket tracking software
- Strong familiarity with helpdesk software (Zendesk, desk.com, etc.)
- Understanding of the software development process
- Experience with subscription renewals and payment portals (e.g. Stripe, recurly)
- Comfortable with presenting to, and troubleshooting, with high-level clients
- Strong knowledge of CoinMarketCap and its offerings
- PLUS: Knowledge of financial markets, cryptocurrencies, data, and CoinMarketCap’s products/services
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize client needs
- Strong people skills and ability to defuse difficult, uncomfortable situations
- Always curious; able to dive into issues with problem-solving and critical thinking mentality
- Very good at prioritization and action, based on data
- Being able to think “on your feet,” coming up with solutions or workarounds to satisfy clients
- Self-disciplined and capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in a multi-tasking and high-energy work environment
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.coinmarketcap.com.