We have built a digital asset trading infrastructure for institutional investors. Our seamless end-to-end platform connects to global crypto exchanges, custodians, and liquidity providers, via an Application Programming Interface (API) and a web-based application.
Built by industry experts with decades of combined experience in investment management and digital technology. Elwood provides market infrastructure at scale, enabling financial institutions, neobanks, and corporations to access digital asset markets quickly and efficiently.
Elwood is seeking an Algo Engineer to join our Engineering Team where you will contribute to the development, trading algorithms and analytical requirements of the Trading Team whilst working closely with the Product Team.
- Develop and enhance our algorithmic trading platform
- Work with business stakeholders to build new and maintain existing Algos
- Meet deadlines in support of a fast-moving release cycle
- Leverage new technologies and approaches with continuous improvement in mind
- Work closely with Quants, Product, Algo Developers, Infrastructure and Support teams to deliver trading solutions
- Contribute to all areas of software development lifecycle including design, development, integration, automated testing and maintenance
Qualifications / Knowledge
- 5+ years of algo trading development experience required
- Execution Algo experience (Non Alpha)
- Strong understanding of FIX protocol, market data and trading signals
- Understanding of order pricing and routing
- In-depth understanding of algorithmic trading strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience developing large-scale concurrent, event-driven distributed systems
- Knowledge of Pre and Post trade analytics, and pattern recognition is preferred.
- Golang experience or other structured languages (C#, C++, Java)
- Experience in development and supporting trading systems
- Understanding of crypto markets and products is preferred
- Join one of the fastest growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
- A startup with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
- Our platform is enabling institutional access to the most exciting growth opportunity in Finance
- Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high impact problems
- Strong client focused team with a diverse background
- We’re a Global company and have offices in the US, UK and Asia
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid mode of working in office and working from home
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter elwood.io.