As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading multiple projects from inception to completion in support of our global affiliate program. You will source and recruit new partners, support and optimize existing partners, analyze performance data and prevent fraud.
The program is less than one year old, there are many aspects of the program to define, iterate and improve, to make sure that Sorare has the most attractive program at the the intersection of NFT, Gaming and Sports industry. You will play a crucial role in making sure this acquisition channel grows, whilst protecting the brand value of Sorare.
- Recruiting, negotiating, onboarding, and managing affiliate partners
- Conducting analysis or help designing experiments to optimize key elements of the program
- Develop a clear understanding of operational/product/marketing metrics affecting performance
- Develop strategies and manage projects and agencies to support and grow the affiliate marketing acquisition channel
- Work with several stakeholders internally to ensure all relevant obligations are met to protect our users, business and brand (with the wider Growth team, Legal, Comms etc)
- Have at least 5 years of full-time experience in an Affiliate Marketing role, 8 years in a digital marketing role that includes affiliate marketing
- Prior experience with a technology consumer brand
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able to constantly be running tests and making optimization and exploring new opportunities through data
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Creative, problem-solver and strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in Paris full-time
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as laptop, monitor, etc.
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.