Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania – all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading multiple projects from inception to completion in support of our global affiliate program. You will source and recruit new partners, support and optimize existing partners, analyze performance data and prevent fraud.
The program is less than one year old, there are many aspects of the program to define, iterate and improve, to make sure that Sorare has the most attractive program at the the intersection of NFT, Gaming and Sports industry. You will play a crucial role in making sure this acquisition channel grows, whilst protecting the brand value of Sorare.
- Recruiting, negotiating, onboarding, and managing affiliate partners & influencers
- Conducting analysis or help designing experiments to optimize key elements of the program
- Develop a clear understanding of operational/product/marketing metrics affecting performance
- Develop strategies and manage projects and agencies to support and grow the affiliate marketing acquisition channel
- Work with several stakeholders internally to ensure all relevant obligations are met to protect our users, business and brand (with the wider Growth team, Legal, Comms etc)
- 4+ years of full-time experience in an Affiliate Marketing or Digital Marketing position, including partnerships marketing
- Prior experience working on the consumer side of gaming, technology, marketplace, crypto or similar industries
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able to constantly be running tests and making optimization and exploring new opportunities through data
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors, partners and influencers
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Creative, problem-solver and strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in Paris full-time
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – We offer fully subsidized/covered health care
- Gym Membership – We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays – We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech – We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation – Employees relocating will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.