Welcome to you !
Our vision is to become THE crypto-bank in Europe !
Bridging between the blockchain ecosystem and the traditional finance world, Coinhouse creates trust in this ecosystem. Our mission is to empowers our users, individualsxanture, joining a real family of people passionate about crypto-assets, the benefits of decentralization and the creation of digital trust. The most important thing is to be curious, have a thirst for learning, and be willing to join a growing startup in a totally new industry!
We are all pretty passionate about bringing the crypto world to the masses and are looking for someone that has that dream too!
Why Coinhouse needs you?
As part of the Marketing team, the Acquisition Manager reports to the Head of Performance Marketing, who is in charge of the acquisition and retention of customers in Europe.
This Is What We Need From You
The job is built around three main responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition: Own the digital customer acquisition strategy with the support of external agencies through Paid Social, SEO, PPC and Display. Work closely with the CRM team to ensure effective targeting and acquisition.
- Lead the roadmap of the website redesign and optimisation, with three main aspects: technical implementations to support SEO; high quality integration of the designs and contents created by the Brand; improvement of the user experience and conversion rate both in the access to our services (i.e. product presentations and onboarding access) and valorisation of our contents (academy, articles, training).
- Work closely with the Sales team: Set up specific acquisition campaigns on all channels in order to target specific audiences to support the sales team, especially B2B and B2B2C efforts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about crypto and new technologies, keen to develop and strengthen his / her expertise in the field, and able to manage multiple acquisition channels to popularize Coinhouse and cryptos to European investors.
And Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about crypto and new technologies, with a result-oriented mindset, and able to create profitable partnerships with both individual influencers and content platforms to help us grow our business in the country.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing digital marketing levers with clear revenues and margin goals (affiliation, SEA, SEO etc.)
- Data-driven, with an ability to easily analyse business data, draw insights and act on them to improve acquisition and retention
- Strong interest in new technologies and the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain sector.
- High level of autonomy and organisation (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information and customer requests)
- Ability to take initiatives, suggest new business ideas and process improvements.
- Native in French and a good English is mandatory
- Strong reporting skills and confidence to present cases to support your decisions and future strategies
- An effective team worker; naturally collaborative and supportive
- Technical acumen – you do not need to be an engineer or a developer, but must understand how websites and tracking systems are built
- Meeting with Nuria , our Head of performance ( 45 min )
- Meeting with Romain, our CRO ( 45 min)
- Test and presentation to a panel of team members (including International Acquisition Manager, Sales and Brand managers)
We have a fair and a fast recruitment process!
That’s the end of the job description: even if you don’t think you have all the necessary qualities, we encourage you to apply anyway. Every application is considered with the same care ( even cover letters)
There are many opportunities to come at Coinhouse: we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.coinhouse.com.