We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 650,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
Our HQ is in Lausanne, but we welcome applications from candidates all over Europe!
We are looking for an Accountant who will manage the company’s accounts payable.
You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. Due to the growth of our business, management of invoices, reimbursements and bank account funding are key processes in the financial department and maintaining the operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of organisation and attention to detail and be able to work comfortably with numbers. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department.
What you might be doing:
- Review invoices and reimbursement instructions for appropriate documentation prior to payment
- Clarify any questionable invoice items
- Process payments including payroll in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Respond to enquiries from employees, consultants and vendors regarding payments
- Reconcile bank statements
- Providing support in audit and tax preparation
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual closures
- Bank management
- Help on various accounting tasks and administration work
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Supervise junior staff member
What you might bring:
- Highly detail-oriented
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Fluent in English written and spoken is a must (French knowledge would be a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization and with third parties
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel
- At least 3 years of accounting and accounts payable experience
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible working hours
– 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
– Annual team retreats – We’d love to see you at the next one!
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.