Site MantaNetwork Manta Network
Oversee company’s strategy for growth of profitable new business opportunities in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. Perform global strategic analysis and implement company’s international goals.
- The detailed job responsibilities include: Develop annual operating plan focused on achieving company’s financial and strategic objectives in the areas of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency both in the U.S. and around the world;
- facilitate annual planning process, roll-up of operating plans, strategic reviews, and prioritization of initiatives during the year;
- Analyze the company’s portfolio in aggregate and/or in clusters with the goal of modelling potential growth outcomes and risk factors;
- identify insights and make recommendations to executives of the company;
- Conduct financial due diligence on potential portfolio targets, develop financial models and valuation analysis for potential investment and divestment transactions, formulate financial deal structures and offering documents for projects;
- Monitor research conducted by marketing on market sizing as an input to financial planning;
- identify and chart company’s roadmaps to support company’s business model and planning growth targets;
- Build up a network within the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency ecosystem. Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders, venture capital, start-up communities, and other third parties;
- Present technological insights and strategic considerations to wide audiences including clients, external partners and internal business units; and
- Work with legal counsel to develop a compliance strategy to keep abreast of the compliance and regulatory changes in the U.S. and the world.
This position requires Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Public Administration, International Development, Finance, Economics, or related field.
Must have demonstrated knowledge of devising and articulating fundamental valuation methodologies for crypto assets; decentralizing governance models associated with blockchain technology; and experience with key drivers of blockchain networks design and their impact on the four key dimensions of blockchain performance including speed, scalability, privacy, and security. Must have a global way of thinking and layout with international business and economic perspectives. Qualifying experience and knowledge can be gained concurrently or as part of an undergraduate and/or graduate education curriculum, research project, and internship.
About 15% domestic and international travel required to evaluate investment opportunities and attend meetings.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.