PARITY TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Parity is a core blockchain infrastructure company. We are building the future of blockchain technology, with an open-source architecture that will enable people to create better institutions through technology. Parity was founded by some of the most influential entrepreneurs and visionaries in the Blockchain and Crypto space.
The company has scaled rapidly in the last 6 years to become one of the world’s most accomplished blockchain companies. It has over 300 team members and global operations with offices in London, Berlin and Lisbon. This is an incredible time to join the business as you will be joining a expanding Finance function based in London and helping to build out finance processes and supporting company wide initiatives. There are fantastic growth opportunities on offer, as the business scales you will develop alongside the team to provide information for business decisions and improve operations.
The workplace environment is dynamic with entrepreneurial flair always encouraged. The company has taken a modern approach to work-life balance, with flexibility to work from our central London office and from home.
The Finance function is looking for a Qualified Accountant to join and grow alongside the business. You will support the team in maintaining process and controls, and implement enhancements to help scale the company.
You will play a key role in the preparation of monthly financial statements, accounting operations, accounts payable and reconciliation work. This will be a hands-on accounting role and provide a robust platform for your personal and professional development.
As Financial Accountant your main responsibility will be around financial statements and the balance sheet. You will produce month end income statements and have daily oversight of assets and liabilities. You will be a part of the team responsible for providing financial reporting to senior management as well as implementing new accounting policies.
In your role as an Accountant your responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation, analysis and posting of monthly accounting entries, including accruals and prepayments
- Assist with Account Payable processes and reconciliation
- Prepare financial analysis across the various entities and functions, ensuring a high level of detail and understanding of trends within the business
- Ensure the Company’s financial reporting is aligned with current UK GAAP accounting standards
- Support the Finance team in ensuring HMRC compliance with all tax filings.
- Actively participate in the audit process, working closely with the external auditors and other internal stakeholders
- Cross train with other team members to ensure smooth coverage of all functions during holidays
- Work closely with the Finance team in developing and documenting finance processes and controls, driving efficiencies within the team and reducing reporting timelines.
- Ad hoc, project based analysis.
- 2:1 Bachelor degree or higher
- 2-4 years PQE CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Experience in working with international companies and multi-currencies is preferred
- Good working knowledge of Xero (or similar)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of process and automation
- Project implementation experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work towards deadlines
- Independent worker, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
Please note that a DBS check will be necessary for any successful candidate.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.