What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The Account Director role is designed to maintain and nourish key relationships within the Polygon Studios NFT ecosystem and own the overall account management vertical.
While the Business Development team will be bringing in leads through inbound/outbound channels, it will be the responsibility of the Account Director to align the account management team to provide smooth onboarding for projects on the Polygon network and at the same time, provide high-quality consulting services to such projects related to NFT best practices, web3 strategy, appropriate developer tooling and marketing strategies and activation points.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Ability to read NFT/Web3 market conditions and translate that into a value with current top-end Polygon Studios projects
- Comfortable project managing and designing web3 strategies for leading brands working with Polygon
- Creating industry best practices that can be provided to clients
- Ability to liaise with the PS/project marketing teams to develop strategies around deriving more value from the Polygon ecosystem
- Working with PS marketing team on creating marketing campaigns for our leading clients
- Ability to create and run teams, processes, systems and measurable accounts management metrics/OKRs/KPIs
- Ability to create deep relationships with other divisions/units at Polygon
- Exemplary account management pedigree/experience
- Understand industry best practices and trends within the NFT industry and advise/support new projects accordingly
- Consultative and problem-solving in dealing with top tier projects on their blockchain/NFT designs to build the most successful business possible
- Be accountable for customer retention and expansion, increasing the lifetime value of existing customers through client management, forecasting, and driving growth through a variety of creative means (partnerships, connecting to ecosystem partners and investments, technical advice and design, relationship management, etc)
- Be able to juggle multiple projects and internal Polygon teams to be able to provide high-quality service to projects
- Lead customers through our integration experience and help consult them deeply understand our customers business and their needs, and help them maximise the success of their NFT business
- Create a scalable playbook for customer success, working with our internal content
- Be a constant advocate for business customers of Polygon
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.